What kind of documents do I need to rent a motorcycle in Croatia?

Motorcycle license for all motorcycles over 125 cc and a valid ID document, e.g.  passport for non-EU citizens or ID card for EU citizens.

To rent a motorcycle with MotoGS Rental Croatia you must be 23 or older, have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of riding motorcycles. Pay an insurance deposit of EUR 1.000 up to EUR 2.000 in cash or card and have a of course a helmet. If you do not have a helmet, we will provide one for you. The Deposit will be charged to credit cards and debit cards or in cash if preferred!

What kind of documents do I need to rent a motorcycle in Croatia?

What kind of payment methods with MotoGS Rental Croatia are available?

What do I need to pay before renting a motorcycle?

Can I reduce the deposit for motorcycle rental liability insurance to EUR 0.

What kind of equipment is included in my rental price?

Is there a minimum of booking days applied?

How do I get from my hotel or Split Airport to the rental store and back?

Is my non-EU driver’s license valid for renting a motorcycle in Croatia?

What in case of motorcycle damage?

Crossing the borders e.g., to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania, Rumania and Montenegro and so on

Is it mandatory to wear a safety vest while riding in Croatia?

What are the speed limit regulations for riding motorcycles or driving a car in Croatia?

Do you have to pay tolls on motorways?

What about alcohol limit regulations in Croatia, regarding riding a motorbike or driving a car?

Crossing borders. What countries can I ride the motorcycle in?

Can I take my rented motorcycle on a ferry?

What is important to know if I am booking a stay in Croatia?

What about parking fees and free parking in Croatia?